100% full Not resolved

Never ever deal with this company!!For 4 month of our contract with them 30 days no one can call our business.

No one representative was sent to fix the problems. 11th of December they decided to change something in their software . Since that time 100 % of their clients experience the difficulties with phone lines. I received this information information today from customer service representative.

Today 22d of December. How smart to start doing this in the end of the year in Holiday Season.!!! Still there is no working phone line. They do not care about customers at all.

They do not provide any phone of Management or Head Office. The only one phone number: 416.850.2600.

Or their favourite support to put you on hold for 2-3 hours.Never ever deal with this company!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with HORIZON TELECOM and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about horizon telecom business telephone system from HORIZON TELECOM was line does not work there is no message for the clients Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about HORIZON TELECOM.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare HORIZON TELECOM to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with HORIZON TELECOM?

Comments

Lima, Lima, Peru #1205832

I totally agree with you, In fact for those who are not aware of this information please take note that Horizon Telecom no longer exists.This unloyal company´s face is 1TEL now #416.425.9000 located at the same address.

Please share this in order to stop this people.

They just don´t care.In fact the adress belongs to Ondas Hispanas Radio´s office located at 4950 Yonge Street Unit 8.

Horizon Telecom @ 4950 Yonge st.,Toronto, On. It's a *** company